- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Worcester, MA, USA
- Full Time
RBI has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have Bachelor's degree and more than 5 years of experience. This position will be responsible for developing client base/relationships, preparation of proposals, and travel to visit customers and attend tradeshows.
- Through prospecting and personal relationships, develop new accounts in the Floriculture, Vegetable, & Cannabis Markets to increase market share within the territory
- Manage existing accounts as required to meet ongoing maintenance requirements as well as capture expansion opportunities
- Understanding customer needs and conveying to Sales Manager
- Provide regular trip reports, status updates to Sales Manager
- Sale/Account Strategy
- Promote accessory products such as is common to Greenhouse production including, but not limited to, heaters, ventilation equipment, growing systems, benches, shade systems, coverings, etc.
- Responsible for preparing, with the assistance of RBI's estimating department, and delivering proposals with the goal of generating revenue for the RBI Commercial Division, coordinating closed projects though RBI's Project Management Team, collecting past due accounts and generally managing the Territory Strategy.
- Providing timely and accurate response to client requests
- Travel to Customer Project Sites
- Developing strategic action for Sales planning and execution of Sales goals
- Effective communication internally and externally
- Pursue supervisory review of large estimates
- Review and update resource information (standard drawings, specifications, checklists and notes) to ensure items that impact cost are up to date.
- Prepares post fabrication cost analysis, especially for those projects that have been identified as going over estimate, by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the fabrication of items.
- Attends departmental meetings as required.
- Sales Rep will be expected to travel within his assigned territory at least every other week as required to manage the territory.
- The territory includes but not limited to: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland
- Core Competencies : Fostering Teamwork; Managing Performance; Building Collaborative Relationships; Customer Orientation; Result Orientation; Personal Credibility
- Organizational Competencies: Initiative
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding Employee Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Meaningful Work (Greenhouse)
- Team oriented culture
- Opportunity for career development and advancement, you are not just a number
- Work/Life Balance
Please feel free to visit our website to learn more about our organization www.roughbros.com.
Integrity and excellence are at the heart of everything we do. Our focus is on hiring and developing the best talent available and creating a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for everyone. We are a team-based organization. We listen carefully to our people and to our clients so we can build an organization that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations. We are committed to our customers and our employees and helping them grow to their fullest potential. Surpassing our competition has made us the industry leader; a position we will strive to enhance.
RBI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.